anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

sexta-feira, 16 de março de 2012

Demons & Wizards - Dorian






Dorian
Demons & Wizards

Amuse me 
Sweet son of love 
Sweet son of death 
Adore me 
And keep in every word I've said 
Time is a bitter foe 
A bitter foe 
Until the end 
And grace is like you my friend 
My handsome one 
My handsome one

Dorian 
Time is jealous 
Time is pain

The gods will give 
The gods will take 
Youth will wane 
As age will gain 
We'll turn into ashes 
Like ashes will turn into dust 
Will turn into dust 
Will fade will fade will fade

Dorian 
Oh how sad it is 
Time is jealous 
Time is pain

Oh how cruel 
For me to know 
Each breath will take beauty away 
If I stayed young and the picture 
turned old 
For that I would give everything

When our eyes first met 
I should have left the room 
I was growing cold and pale 
Fatality 
The picture's a mirror 
But to whom does it belong?

Oh I damn the day 
On that beautiful morning 
Am I modern sinner 
Or an ancient god 
Pray I pray 
Is there anything as pure as hate 
For the prayer of my pride it has been answered 
I can't free myself 
From the spell of words 
The twisted limbs, the gaping mouth, the lifeless eyes 
Forever we are gone 
You shall stay with me 
I wonder if there's heaven 
I wonder if there's heaven 
There's nothing left of me

Dorian 
Oh how horrible 
All the damage you have done 
Dorian 
It's your beauty 
Time will take