anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Deep Purple - Demon's Eye



Demon's Eye
Deep Purple

I don't mind just what you say. 
I never heard you, baby, never heard you anyway. 
I don't care what you do 
just so long as it ain't me and you. 
Sly, sly, sly like a demon's eye.

Everything's good, I said, everything's fine. 
You don't know, don't know it's the end of your time. 
How does it feel to be turned away? 
I've known it, baby, almost every day. 
Sly, sly, sly like a demon's eye.

I don't need you anymore, 
I don't want you, baby, hanging round my door. 
You slip and slide round my brain. 
You think you're so clever, yeah, but you know you're insane. 
Sly, sly, sly like a demon's eye.

I d-d-don't mind just what you say. 
I never heard you, baby, I never heard you anyway, no I didn't. 
Everything's good, everything's fine. 
You don't know it's the end of your time. 
Sly, sly, sly like the demon's eye, 
like the demon's eye.