anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

terça-feira, 9 de outubro de 2012

Thunder - Rolling the Dice





Rolling The Dice
Thunder

Sitting on a "tomak" getting ready to roll
Didn't sleep a wink the whole night before
Wondering how they get this chunck og metal in the sky
And all I wanna do is pull my shade down and die

I get tired sometimes when it's that kind of game
I'll need my bed and I'm lying in it every day
It could be worse, I know it could
But I can't tell you it's bad when it's good

So I say
For rolling the dice, it's the price I pay

Sometimes wish, I never learned to play that guitar
'Til I turn around and see the size of my car
'Cause if it should be know I'm not a hit with the girls
And I swear I'm living up to all the stories they've heard

Just an ordinary guy, with a strange old job
Getting paid to behave, like a juvenille slob, yes I am

No body takes me seriously
Guess that's the way it was meant to be

Like I said
For rolling the dice, it's the price I pay
It's the prize I pay, uh yeah

Never used to worry what the future would bring
But how long can I really keep on doing my thing?
I'll be like an addict trying to quit his stuff, yes I will
But it's sadder than it's true, it's a label of luck

Guess I'll have to retire to the south of Spain
Cheating off with the wife I forget a diamont ring
So when it's slipping away from me
I'll rather be a snake to eternity

Like I said
For rolling the dice, it's the price I pay, yes it is
For rolling the dice, that's the price I pay
It's the price I pay, uh