anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2012

Elvira - Here I am






Here I am
Elvira

I've always dreamed of doing this 
And now I've got my chance 
So excuse me while I endulge myself 
In a little song and dance 

Well, if you're looking for trouble 
Here I am 
And if you wanna see double 
Here I am 
I don't do what the good girls do 
Bad dreams really do come true 
Here I am 

I'm bitch in black so you better stay back 
You might get motion sickness or a heart attack 
I can really rap up with the swelling in your pocket 
Make your eyeballs drop right out of their socket 
I'm rough, I'm tough, I'm woman enough 
so get ready I'm gonna do my stuff 
I can take it, I can shake it 
I can cook it, I can bake it 
if I don't have the recipe I'll fake it 
I'm a volcano that's ready to blow 
Look out y'all 'cause here I go!!!