anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

sexta-feira, 19 de julho de 2013

Demons & Wizards - My Last Sunrise





My Last Sunrise
Demons & Wizards

The lamb, the rose 
They don't exist 
The lamb, the rose 
They don't exist

These are my last words 
I need to rest 
In fear and anger 
I'll lay down my head 
A faithless spirit in a broken man

Everything is burning 
Rotten flesh keeps burning 
It's MY LAST SUNRISE in fear

The grail's in pieces 
All the bliss is gone 
The rose has dried out 
And the lamb got slaughtered long ago 
The hope became another lie 
Like the nonexisting father god 
I'll close my eyes, goodbye

Don't wait for me on the other side 
Everything is burning 
Rotten flesh keeps burning 
It's MY LAST SUNRISE in fear 
Don't wait for me on the other side

Golgotha - had seen nothing else but 
A carpenter's death 
Golgotha - not more maybe not even that

Suffer, grief and pain 
Have driven me insane

Can't you see 
There's nothing real 
But you and I 
And I say goodbye

Hear no evil, speak no evil 
See no evil, feel no evil 
Dream no evil, fear no evil 
Taste no evil, touch no evil...

All I see and hear is evil 
All I think and feel is evil...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário