anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 8 de julho de 2013

Testament - More Than Meets The Eye






More Than Meets The Eye
Testament

Life in a world untold question the unknown
This prison captures me my cell is all I know
I thought I knew it all stuborn in my ways
My sentence has begun my futures what I waste

Next chapter of my life is filled with violent scenes
I stay awake at night hiding from my dreams
the voices haunting me driving me insane
Can't seem to get away there calling out my name
I feel that I am slipping,are they out to get me
My life is upside down,more than meets the eye

For now I am in control choosing my own fate
And now I sleep at night because I'm not affraid
My demons haunting me I chased them all away
I've conquered all my fears my destiny awaits
I'm no longer slipping,I'm not slipping away
No one is out to get me,no one will get in my way
No longer upside down,I've turned my life around
More than meets the eye   

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário