anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 16 de dezembro de 2013

Sarcofago - The God's Faeces



The God's Faeces
Sarcofago

Maybe you can think we are pessimistics 
obstinated, that's OK 
this is your point of view 
we're not truth owners 
But we want to know what you have to say 
if you agree, our condolences 
if you dischord scream loud 
prove that we're wrong

We are god's faeces 

From the point that lam 
The references are so incovenient 
I can feel the cry of the children 
the sadness of the man 
the lamentations of the ancients 
everything is so real 
it hurts me deep and cut my flesh 
the lover's treason 
the rent of the bodies

We are god's faeces 

My friend, my love 
My ''I'', my ignorance 
everything is for sale 
For cheap prices 
Can't you see the flames burning high 
Can't you see the souls that are screaming in agony