anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 7 de abril de 2014

Monty Python - Money Song





Money Song
Monty Python

I've got,
Ninety thousand pounds in my pyjamas,
I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge,

I've got lots of lovely lire,
Now the Deutschmark's getting dearer,
And my dollar bills would buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

There is nothing quite as wonderful money,
There is nothing quite as beautiful as cash,
Some people say it's folly,
But I'd rather have the lolly,
With money you can ma-ake a splash.

There is nothing quite as wonderful as money
(money money money)
There is nothing like a newly minted pound
(money money, money)

Everyone must hanker for the butchness of a banker
It's accountancy that makes the world go 'round
(round round round)

You can keep your Marxist ways
For it's only just a phase
For it's money makes the world go round
(money money money money money money money
money money)