anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 29 de setembro de 2014

Johnny Cash - My treasure





My treasure
Johnny Cash

I saved a lot of money, my fortune was untold
And like a fool I idolized my silver and my gold
My earthly treasure's mounted but when I counted through
I realized the treasure I had overlooked was you

My treasure unmeasured, but forsaken of the treasures that come from above
My treasure unmeasured, but it don't hold the heart of the one that I love

If I had my life before me, if I could see it all
I'd stake my claim on things that are secured against downfall
I'd work for earthly treasures like any man would do
But I'd set my sights much higher and I'd be sure that I had you

My treasure unmeasured, but forsaken of the treasures that come from above
My treasure unmeasured, but it don't hold the heart of the one that I love