anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

quinta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2014

Foghat - Rock and Roll Outlaws





Rock and Roll Outlaws
Foghat 

Stick 'em up! 

Undercover of the silver moon, run for cover, 
There's a lover with a magic gun, 
Gonna work you over, roll you in the clover. 

'Cause he's a rock and roll outlaw with a six string gun, stealin' love for fun, 
Sayin' c'mon baby, let's ride tonight, until the risin' sun 

We gotta ride, ride, ride, ride, ride. 

When I spot you, put your love in my hands, 'cause I got you, 
When I catch you, won't know how to behave, 
My heart is drummin', and trouble is comin'. 

'Cause I'm a rock and roll outlaw with a six string gun, stealin' love for fun. 
When I go down baby, goin' down for love, so let the beat go on, 
Shoot 'em up now baby! 

After midnight, when the beat is strong by the moonlight, 
After midnight, though I know it's wrong, 
I have me a lover, and then I start on another. 

'Cause I'm a rock and roll outlaw with a six string gun, stealin' love for fun, 
Sit back baby, 'cause I need all night, until the job is done. 

And I'm a rock and roll outlaw with a six string gun, take your love and run, 
Sayin' c'mon baby let's rock tonight, Well let the beat go on. 

I'm a rock and roll outlaw, woo 
Gonna roll you over, yeah 
C'mon baby, yeah, 
C'mon baby, well, well 
Well I'm a rock, rock, rock ,rock 
Rock, rock, rock, rock, rock 
A rock and roll outlaw 
C'mon baby, woo hoo! 
Stick 'em up, woo hoo 
Put your hands up high...