anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

sexta-feira, 9 de outubro de 2015

Bo Diddley - Say Boss Man





Say Boss Man
Bo Diddley
  
A-huh-huh (a-um)
A-huh-huh (a-um)

I got nineteen kids at home gotta eat
Eighteen of 'em need shoes on their feet
Boss man can't you see?
All nineteen kids I've gotta feed

Ooh-oooh-ho-oh
Ooh-hoooh-oh

Early this mo'nin landlord knock on do's
Don't pay the rent boy you gotta go
Three days, three months in arrears
Five days notice you move away from here

Worked all day any overtime
Nineteen kids drive me outta my mind

Ooh-hoho-oh-oh
Ooh-hoho-ho-oh

Place I used to work they went on a strike
No use tryin' they'll never take me back
A-huh-huh (a-um)

(A-huh-huh) a-huh-huh, move (hey) (a-um) (hey)
Never gonna move (hey) (a-um) (hey)
(A-huh-huh) I gotta move (a-um)

(A-huh-huh) uh-huh-huh.