anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 24 de abril de 2017

Ray Charles - That Lucky Old Sun





That Lucky Old Sun
Ray Charles

Up in the morning, out on the job
And I work like the devil for my pay
I know that lucky old sun has nothing to do
But roll around heaven all day
"Roll around heaven all day"

I fuss with my woman, and I toil with my kids
I sweat till I'm wrinkled and gray
I know that lucky old sun has nothing to do
But roll around heaven all day

Dear, Lord above, don't you see I'm pining?
I got tears all in my eyes
Why don't you send down that cloud
With the silver lining, lift me up to paradise
"Lift me up to paradise"

Show me that river, why don't you take me across?
And wash all my troubles away
I know that lucky old sun, it's got nothing to do
But just roll around heaven all day

"Dear, Lord above, don't you see I'm pining?"
"Tears all in my eyes"
Send down that cloud
With the silver lining, lift me to paradise
(Lift me up to paradise)

Oh, show me that river, and take me across
Wash all my troubles away
And I know that lucky old sun, it's got nothing to do
But roll around heaven all day   

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário