anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 4 de dezembro de 2017

Thunder - Right From the Start



Right From the Start
Thunder

Who knows where all the time goes
Years just slip away
There's so many things I haven't done today
But what can I do?
I'm writing this song
'Cause it won't write itself
And it's taking so long
But it needs to be said
And I can say it with all of my heart
I've loved you right from the start
Watching places changing
While people stay the same
Living, breathing, dying
Some faces have no names
But I'll always recall everyone
That made my world better
And though some may be gone
It's so hard to be sad
And I'm happy I'm here where you are 'Cause 
I've loved you right from the start 
Right from the start, right from the start

'Cause I will recall everyone
That made my world better
And though some may be gone
It's so hard to be sad
I'm so happy to be where you are
'Cause I've loved you right from the start
I've loved you right from the start, right from
the start 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário