anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 22 de outubro de 2012

Thunder - She's so fine






She's So Fine
Thunder

It was early in the evening, I was waiting for her train
I was thinking to myself, as I watched the falling rain
I need love, but I don't know where to get it
Then underneath this big umbrella
she walked in the waiting room
I just had to tell her, though it might have been too soon
I need love, and I think I might have found it, mmm

She was some kind of priestress, with a black dress on
With her film star kind of features
she really turned me on
And if it takes until forever and a day
i've gotta make that woman mine
If I don't tell her, then I'll wish my life away
she's so fine
She's so fine

I said "don't misunderstand me
I didn't mean to make you blush
But when I got this feeling, I knew I had to rush
I need love, and you know I wanna give it

HEY, I've been waiting for a lifetime, for a woman like you
I know, I'm walking on a fine line, but I gotta see thru

If I should pass away tonight while I'm asleep
At least I know I spoke my mind
I'm being driven by some other force that won't be denied
She's so fine

She's so fine
Uh

UH, I've been waiting for a lifetime, for a woman like you
I know, I'm walking on a fine line, but I gotta see thru, hru, oh
Aww, she's so fine
uh, she's so fine, yeah
Awwww, she's so fine
uh, I turn to water to guide you baby
Uh, feels so good inside
Oh, she's so fine
Makes me feel good
Good
She'll be mine
She's so fine
She can make me feel good
She's so fine