anuncio

Tudo as coisas ou algo assim

segunda-feira, 6 de outubro de 2014

Ozzy Osbourne - Now You See It (Now You Don't)




Now You See It (Now You Don't) 
Ozzy Osbourne

Overbearing woman
Making it so hard for me
Now you've laid it down for all to see
Can I ask a question,
D'ya think you can take a blow
This is why I always come and go

Now you see it, now you don't
Careful of words that get caught in your throat
Face the music, take it like a man
Givin' it to me anyway you can

Everybody's feeling everything you've got to feel
I've got something that you can conceal

Now you see it
Now you don't
Now you see it
Now you don't

Give me central heating
Hope that I can pay the bill
Making me forget my fear of hell
Must be luck in odd numbers
Now you face me upside down
I'm so far up I'm afraid to come back down